Product Overview : Diclazepam
Diclazepam (Ro5-3448), also known as chlorodiazepam and 2′-chloro-diazepam, is a benzodiazepine and functional analog of diazepam. It was first synthesized by Leo Sternbach and his team at Hoffman-La Roche in 1960. It is not currently approved for use as a medication. But rather sold as an unscheduled substance. Also, In animal models, its effects are similar to diazepam, possessing long-acting; anxiolytic:
- sedative, s
- skeletal muscle relaxant, and
- amnestic properties.
Metabolism of this compound has been assessed, revealing diclazepam has an approximate elimination half-life of 42 hours. Also, Other metabolites detected were:
- lorazepam and
These were detectable in urine for 19 and 11 days, respectively, indicating hydroxylation by cytochrome P450 enzymes occurring concurrently with N-demethylation.
- Muscle relaxation
- Motor control loss
- Respiratory depression
- Sedation – In terms of energy level alterations, this drug has the potential to be extremely sedating and often results in an overwhelmingly lethargic state.
At higher levels, this causes users to suddenly feel as if they are extremely sleep deprived and have not slept for days, forcing them to sit down and generally feel as if they are constantly on the verge of passing out instead of engaging in physical activities.
This sense of sleep deprivation increases proportional to dosage and eventually becomes powerful enough to force a person into complete unconsciousness. Buy Diclazepam Pellet, Cheap Diclazepam 2mg Pellet For Sale.
The cognitive effects of diclazepam can be broken down into several components which progressively intensify proportional to dosage.
The general head space of diclazepam is described by many as one of intense sedation and decreased inhibition.
It contains a large number of typical depressant cognitive effects. The most prominent of these cognitive effects generally include:
- Anxiety suppression
- Thought deceleration
- Analysis suppression
- Compulsive redosing
- Dream potentiation
- Emotion suppression – Although this compound primarily suppresses anxiety, it also dulls other emotions in a manner that is distinct but less intensive than that of antipsychotics.
- Delusions of sobriety – This is the false belief that one is perfectly sober despite obvious evidence to the contrary such as severe cognitive impairment and an inability to fully communicate with others. It most commonly occurs at heavy dosages.
- Thought deceleration
- Thought disorganization
- Irritability. Buy Diclazepam Pellet, Cheap Diclazepam 2mg Pellet For Sale.
- Dream potentiation or Dream suppression
- Rebound anxiety – Rebound anxiety is a commonly observed effect with anxiety-relieving substances like benzodiazepines. It typically corresponds to the total duration spent under the substance’s influence along with the total amount consumed in a given period, an effect that can easily lend itself to cycles of dependence and addiction.
- Residual sleepiness – While benzodiazepines can be used as an effective sleep-inducing aid, their effects may persist into the morning afterward, which may lead users to feel “groggy” or “dull” for up to a few hours.
Although many drugs are safe on their own, they can become dangerous and even life-threatening when combined with other substances. The list below contains some common potentially dangerous combinations, but may not include all of them.
Certain combinations may be safe in low doses of each but still, increase the potential risk of death. Independent research should always be done to ensure that a combination of two or more substances is safe before consumption.
Depressants – This combination can result in dangerous or even fatal levels of respiratory depression.
These substances potentiate the muscle relaxation, sedation, and amnesia caused by one another and can lead to unexpected loss of consciousness at high doses.
There is also an increased risk of vomiting during unconsciousness and death from the resulting suffocation.
If this occurs, users should attempt to fall asleep in the recovery position or have a friend move them into it.
Dissociatives – This combination can result in an increased risk of vomiting during unconsciousness and death from the resulting suffocation. If this occurs, users should attempt to fall asleep in the recovery position or have a friend move them into it.
Stimulants – It is dangerous to combine benzodiazepines with stimulants due to the risk of excessive intoxication.
Stimulants decrease the sedative effect of benzodiazepines, which is the main factor most people consider when determining their level of intoxication.
Once the stimulant wears off, the effects of benzodiazepines will be significantly increased, leading to intensified disinhibition as well as other effects.
If combined, one should strictly limit themselves to only dosing a certain amount of benzodiazepines per hour.
This combination can also potentially result in severe dehydration if hydration is not monitored.
How to Buy Diclazepam?
Here at Buy Chem Online, we have high-quality of the product for sale. Our product typically comes in powder form. However, if you prefer another form, you can contact us to see when we will have it available.